Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Urfa Style Meatballs with Paste and Stuffed Meatballs
Ingredients for the Urfa Style Meatballs with Pastry Paste Recipe
- 500 grams of fine bulgur
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of urfa red pepper flakes
- 1 stale loaf of bread
- 1 cupful of water (for soaking the bread)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Half a kilo of semi-skimmed ground meat
- 4 large onions
- Half tablespoons of tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
- 3 cups of oil
How to Make Urfa Stuffed Meatballs with Pastry Paste Recipe
- First of all, let’s mix fine bulgur, salt and pepper well.
- Then let’s squeeze a whole bread that we soaked in water little by little and add it to the meatball mixture, knead it well, then add an egg.
- it will become runny. Then let’s add our flour.
- Let’s make a slightly wet meatball and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- While the meatballs are resting, let’s peel the onions and chop them finely, either in a robot or in your own hands. < li>Let’s add some oil to the pan, let’s throw the onions, let our onions be well fried with low heat, then let’s add our half-fat meat and mix it. You can also add black pepper depending on your taste.
- Then let’s put the finished stuffing on a large tray and wait for it to cool.
- After cooling, let’s thinly open our meatballs and give them the shape you want and fry them, bon appetit.