Ingredients for Urfa Style Raw Meatballs (With Meat) Recipe
- 2 tea glasses of bulgur with meatball
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tablespoon of isot
- Half a tablespoon of tomato paste
- Finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons as much ground meat for meatballs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Urfa Style Raw Meatballs (with Meat) Recipe?
- Let’s mix bulgur, tomato paste, isot, finely chopped onion, tiny chopped tomato, salt, 1 clove of finely chopped garlic and knead without adding any water.
- After it softens, add our ground beef and add water little by little. Let’s keep kneading.
- After the ground beef is well mixed, add the parsley and knead again. let’s knead. You can add water as it dries.
- Let’s put it on plates and press it on.
- Our isot is a little salty because it is homemade. That’s why I put less salt.
- You can make it according to more people by increasing the materials I use. The most important point, of course, is that the isot is homemade. Our meatballs get their color and flavor from isot.