Ingredients for Urfa’s Famous Egg Meatballs Recipe
- 2 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- 2 tea glass Urfa isodu (chili pepper)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Black pepper (on request)
- 1 onion
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 3 sprigs of green onions
- 2 eggs
- Tomato, cucumber, mint, lettuce, cabbage
How to Make Urfa’s Famous Egg Meatballs Recipe
- We put the bulgur, iso, salt, tomato paste, pepper, onion in our kneading tray and start kneading by pouring a little water.
- After we hold it, we pour the tiny chopped parsley and green onions on our meatballs.
- While they are identical with our meatballs, we break our eggs into oil
- We pour the egg and oil on our meatballs and happy ending