Ingredients for Baby Soup with Vegetables +4 Recipe
- 2 florets of broccoli
- 1/4 (quarter) zucchini
- 1 small baby carrot
- Half an onion of half an onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of rice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A teaspoon of cumin
How to Make Baby Soup with Vegetables +4 Recipe?
- We chop our onions and garlic and fry them in oil a little.
- Afterwards, we cut our 2 florets of broccoli and cut into cubes, put them in the pot together with the carrots and zucchini, turn them 2-3 times and then add our water.
- After adding the water, add 1 teaspoon of our rice and cumin. Let’s wait for our soup to cook.
- It may take 30-35 minutes for our soup to cook, then we can put it in a blender and give it to our baby.