Ingredients for Chicken Soup with Vegetables
- Half a potato
- Half a capia pepper
- Half an onion
- Half a green pepper
- Half a pumpkin
- 2 slices of pumpkin
- Half a carrot
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 1 cube whey
- 2 cups chicken or regular water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 chicken leg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of mint
How to Make Vegetable Soup in Chicken Stock?
- Let’s put all our ingredients in the pot and let it boil.
- You can adjust the thickness of your soup, I am hearty
- Let’s boil it until the vegetables are soft, and then run it through the blender and shred the chicken meat into it.
- After adding the mint, we can boil it a little more and turn off the heat ☺️.