Ingredients for Vegetable Chickpea Soup Recipe for Babies
- Half a pumpkin
- Half a carrot
- Half a red pepper
- 4 tablespoons of boiled chickpeas
- 2 cups of chicken/broth li>
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- The tip of a teaspoon of cumin and black pepper
- Mint in the eye
How to Make Vegetable Chickpea Soup for Babies Recipe
- Red pepper Let’s chop it into small pieces.
- Let’s grate the zucchini and carrots.
- Let’s simmer the vegetables in butter for a couple of turns and then add the chicken/broth to the vegetables.
- After the vegetables are cooked, let’s also add the boiled chickpeas. Let’s add it to the soup.
- If you wish, when the vegetables are cooked, add the soup to the blender. You can pass it through, or it can remain granular if you wish. It’s up to you :).
- Let’s add the spices and our soup is ready!. You can serve the soup with ayran, it looks great. Bon appetit!.