Ingredients for Baby Lentil Soup with Vegetables for +1 Age Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of red lentils
- 1 sprig of broccoli
- 1 sprig of cauliflower
- 1 small carrot
- 1 slice of celery
- 1 finger-sized leek
- 1 cubed red pepper puree or 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 400 ml lukewarm water + bone broth (about 3 cups total)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch cumin
How to Make Baby Lentil Soup with Vegetables +1 Age Recipe?
- Leeks are chopped into tiny pieces. The carrots and celery are grated.
- Cauliflower and broccoli are cut into small pieces.
- A saucepan is poured with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, leeks, carrots, and lentils are added.
- Purple red pepper or tomato paste is added and fried. After adding other vegetables, water is added and mixed.
- It is smashed with a light grinder, which is close to cooking, and mint olive oil is drizzled on it and it is ready to serve.