Ingredients for Vegetable Soup for Babies +7 Months Recipe
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 capia pepper
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 tea glass of lentils
- Enough meat or chicken stock or regular water
- 1 teaspoon of mint
How to Make Vegetable Soup for Babies +7 Months Recipe?
- Let’s put the vegetables in the pot, add the rice and water that we washed and drained and boil it well.
- Let’s put our boiling soup through the blender and let it boil a little more and let it boil a little more.
- If there is no water, you can add it.
- Let’s heat a quarter tea glass of olive oil in a pan and fry the mint. < li>Pour it over our cooked soup.