Ingredients for Vegetable Soup for Babies (For 6 Months and Above) Recipe
- Half a tea glass of rice
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- Half avocado
- Half tomato< /li>
- Half a capia pepper
- 5 sprigs of broccoli
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon ground sunflower seeds
- Water to cover vegetables
How to Make Vegetable Soup for Babies (For 6 Months and Above) Recipe?
- First of all, let’s cut all the vegetables into cubes and put them in the pot, wash our rice well and add it to it.< /li>
- Then let’s take out the inside of the sunflower seeds and grind them into powder and use a teaspoon Let’s add it on top of it.
- Then let’s put enough water to cover it and let it cook.
- Let’s add my salt that is close to cooking, let’s run it through the blender when it’s cooked and serve it to our baby.