Vegetable Soup for Chicken Stock(6+Months)
Ingredients for Chicken Soup with Vegetable Soup(6+Months)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small potato
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 1 tea glass of chicken broth (boiling wings)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
How to Make Chicken Soup for Vegetable Soup(6+Months) h2>
- We cook the vegetables together while boiling the chicken.
- Put 1 glass of water in a pot and add the oatmeal and bring it to a boil.
- After the oats have boiled for 5 minutes We chop the olive oil and all the vegetables into small pieces and cook them together with the chicken broth.
- When the oats are fully cooked, we pass them all through the blender.
- You can also pass them through a fine sieve to get a smooth soup.
- If you want to remove some of it We put it in a glass jar and close the lid while the soup is hot.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 times at most.
- We can feed it to our warm baby.