Ingredients for Vegetable Soup +1 Age Recipe for Kids
- 1 small onion
- 2 small potato
- Quarter capia pepper
- 1 small carrot
- Crashed rice (Bulghur, rice if you want) , you can also use noodle )
- Hot water
- Black Pepper (Optional)
How to Make Vegetable Soup +1 Age Recipe for Kids?
- Onion Let’s chop it and fry it in oil.
- Then let’s cut the carrot into rounds and add it to the onions.
- After killing it a bit together, let’s chop the capia pepper and potatoes into small pieces and add it.
- Let’s fry a little more and Let’s add our eye-catching hot water. Let’s add salt and pepper.
- Let’s wash as much rice or its derivatives as you want to add and add them to the pot.
- Let’s cook until the vegetables are soft and the rice is cooked.
- Then, if you want, you can put it through the blender and add it. Let’s serve it in puree form or as it is.