Ingredients for Cutting Soup Recipe
- 1 cup of soup cutting
- 1 tea glass of tomato sauce (Optional, I put in the sauce I made in the summer)
- Enough water
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Black pepper
- 2.5 tablespoons of olive oil li>
- 1 teaspoon of capia pepper paste
How to Make Cutting Soup Recipe?
- Our water, Let’s put the tomato sauce and tomato paste on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- After it starts to boil, let’s add our cutting dough and cook it until it softens.
- On the other hand, let’s add our little chopped onions to the pan in which we put olive oil and fry for a bit.
- Then add our flour and Let’s fry it a little bit when we put our flour in, it may become lumpy, while you can add the water of the soup.