Ingredients for Vitamin Vegetable Soup (+1 Year) Recipe
- 1 medium potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of rice
- Seasonal vegetables (4 leaves of spinach or palm-sized cauliflower or broccoli or half zucchini)
- 1 small onion
- 2 walnut kernels
- 2 sugar cubes of pumpkin
- 1 glass of marrow bone broth
- Salt as desired
How to Make Vitamin Vegetable Soup (+1 Year) Recipe?
- Chop all of them finely except salt and butter and put them in the pot. I also boil the pressure cooker.
- The water I put for boiling comes up to the vegetables. If it is to be made in a pot, use the water in a controlled manner.
- As a result, when it is boiled, the water should be slightly above the vegetables.
- When the vegetables are cooked, turn off the heat and add salt and butter.
- Whether it is a blender. The vegetables are crushed either with a strainer or a fork. Our soup is ready. I hope you enjoy and healing :).