Ingredients for Kisir (Hatay Style) Recipe
- 3 tea glasses of fine bulgur (your size is adjusted to 1 tea glass of bulgur per person)< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste (You can increase the bitterness by 2 tablespoons according to your bitter or sweet taste)
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of fresh mint
- 1 bunch of spring onions< li itemprop="ingredients">1 and a half cups olive oil
- Pomegranate syrup
- Dried basil (Optional)
Kırı (Hatay Style) Recipe How to Make?
- First of all, take your bulgur into a mixing bowl and add basil and Add cumin and wet with cold water. We don’t wet Hatay with hot water, we wet our hands and knead it from time to time.