Winter Breakfast Sauce
Ingredients for the Winter Breakfast Sauce Recipe
- 3 kilos of tomatoes
- 1 kilo of red capia pepper< /li>
- 250 gr (1 handful) green hot pepper
- Parsley upon request
- 5- 6 cloves of grated garlic
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 glass of grape vinegar< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
Preparing Winter Breakfast Sauce Recipe
- The inside is cleaned and washed.
- Then the tomatoes are washed and peeled.
- All vegetables are passed through a food processor and deep fried. It is placed in a saucepan.
- The vegetables taken in the pot are added to vinegar, salt and oil and mixed.
- The balloon is cooked over medium heat until it boils and changes color.
- Tomatoes juice up. leaves and starts to absorb it close to cooking, at that time sugar, mint and thyme are added and turned upside down. (You can taste and add before turning off the stove. )
- The jars to be provided are rinsed with boiling water.
- The sauce is poured into the jars while it is boiling on low heat and the lids are tightly closed.
- Inverted. It is turned and left to cool for 8-10 hours.
- Then you can store it in a cool and dry place all winter.