Winter Hot Sauce
Ingredients for the Winter Hot Sauce Recipe
- 6 kg of chili paste
- 3 kg of hot chile peppers
- 8 kg tomatoes (Bursa tomatoes will be more delicious)
- 5 heads of garlic (if you don’t like garlic or bother with it, you can add less)< /li>
- 2 glasses of olive oil (or it can be oil)
- A little more than half a glass of salt (you can adjust the salt yourself, add less and add according to your taste) You can do it )
Winter Hot Sauce Recipe Preparation
- First of all, we remove the stems and seeds from our chili peppers.
- We only take the stem part.
- We peel the garlic.
- After the cleaning process is finished, we pass our materials through the robot one by one, grow all the ingredients except garlic, oil, salt. We put it in a small saucepan.
- We cook it until it decreases by two fingers and cook for half an hour. We fill it and turn it upside down.
- After cooling, you can keep the jars upside down. Bon appetit already.