Ingredients for the Deep-Freezing Melemen Recipe
- 4 kilos of village tomatoes
- 1 kilo of village charliston pepper
How to Make Winter Melmen Recipe in the Freezer
- First of all Chop the tomatoes into a separate bowl. (I didn’t peel the skins, you can peel them if you wish)
- Then we chop the peppers in the sizes you want and fry them with oil until they are dead.
- Add the tomatoes and after it starts to boil, on low low for 15-20 minutes We cook it on fire.
- When our melamine gets cold, we divide it into freezer bags and tie it in the mouth.
- I put 2 ladles each, the size is up to you. We place the bags in the freezer and eat them in winter.