Ingredients for Winter Squash Soup +7 Months Recipe
- 250 grams of winter squash
- 1 piece spring onions
- 1 green garlic
- 2 cups of semolina
- 3 glasses of water< /li>
- 1 tea glass of chicken broth
- Yogurt upon request
Winter Pumpkin Soup +7 Months Recipe Preparation
- Winter squash is peeled and cut into large cubes.
- Put water and chicken stock in a pot and cook until it boils and softens.
- After cooked. Then add green onion and garlic.
- After boiling for 5 minutes, add the semolina and boil for another 5 minutes.
- When the semolina softens, turn off the heat and pass it through the blender, add optional yogurt and serve.