Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup for Babies +6 Recipe
- 4 cubes of pumpkin
- Small size carrot (half the carrot if large)
- 1 tablespoon of baby semolina (or let’s use semolina at home)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil li>
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Small amount of mint
- 1.5 cups of drinking water
- 1 cube marrow bone broth
How to Make Pumpkin Soup for Babies +6 Recipe?
- < li>First we boil the pumpkin and carrot together with our juice.
- Then we add our semolina and bone broth into it.
- We boil it for 5 minutes and pass it through a blender, add butter and olive oil and mix it.
- We throw out the mint and wait for it to cool. Bon appetit now