Winter Soup with Minced Lamb (Supplementary Food)
Ingredients for the Winter Soup with Minced Lamb (Compound Food) Recipe
- 1 sprig of leek
- 1 carrots
- 1 tea glass of drinking water
- 1 teaspoon of baby olive oil (I used Crystal brand, available on ebebek)
- 1 cube of ground lamb (Double ground)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
How to Recipe How to do?
- Let’s wash our vegetables well and carefully. Then let’s cut them into rings and cook them in the steamer for 15 minutes.
- While they are cooking, let’s cook our ground beef in a suitable bowl by adding 1 tea glass of drinking water. Let’s transfer our steamed vegetables for 5 minutes to the blender bowl immediately.
- Let’s transfer the ground beef with its water to the blender and run our blender. After a minute or two, our soup is ready.
- Add our cumin on it, mix it and pour it into the appropriate food bowl.
- Olive oil can be added at this stage. I did not add. Our winter soup with lamb mince is ready. Bon appetit to the babies.