Winter Tomato Sauce
Ingredients for the Winter Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 5 kilos of tomatoes
- Half a kilo of gin peppers< /li>
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 spoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground pepper
- 1 glass of oil
- 1 glass of vinegar
Making Winter Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Tomato is taken to a fume hood in the robot.< /li>
- Let it boil.
- Then the gin pepper is ground in the robot.
- Add the garlic and tomato to the sauce.
- Stir in between boiling until the water is absorbed. .
- Close to drain. Vinegar, oil and spices are added.
- Look at the salt, it may be missing, add it.
- Then fill the jars hot and close the mouth tightly. Bon appetit