Ingredients for Yogurt Soup (+6 Months) Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of vermicelli
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 glass of chicken or broth
- 1 tablespoons of homemade yogurt
How to Make Yogurt Soup (+6 Months) Recipe
- Whisk the egg yolk and yogurt in a jar.
- Let’s cook the vermicelli in 1 glass of bone broth, beef stock or chicken stock. You can also use rice instead of vermicelli here.
- When it boils, take two spoons of water, put it in a jar, shake it, and slowly pour it into the soup.
- Let it boil for a few more times over low heat. You can add additional ingredients according to its age. Note: If you jar it while hot, it will stay in the fridge better. Bon appetit. Mint (+8 months) Lemon (+1 years)