Ingredients for Yogurt Soup (+6) Recipe
- 1 glass of yogurt
- 4 dishes spoon of rice
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 tablespoon of flour (you can also use oat flour if you wish.)
- 1 teaspoon of mint
Making Yogurt Soup (+6) Recipe
- Take rice and water in a suitable pot . Let’s cook until the rice is soft.
- Let’s mix the yogurt and flour in a bowl.
- Let’s add some of the water of the cooked rice on the stove. This process will prevent the mixture from getting a little warmer and cutting as it is a yogurt soup.
- Then we add this mixture to the rice in the pot. Let’s not forget to mix it at this stage.
- After adding 1 teaspoon of mint, we wait for it to boil a little. And we close the bottom.