Ingredients for Baby Yoghurt Soup Recipe
- 2 glasses of water
- 3 teaspoons of rice< /li>
- 1/4 (quarter) potato
- 3 teaspoons of yogurt
- 1 heaped teaspoon flour
- Bone broth
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Desired amount of mint
How to Make Baby Yoghurt Soup Recipe?
- Cut the potato into small cubes.
- Wash our rice and put potatoes and bones in a suitable pot We cook it with its water until it softens, and it is cooked in about 10-15 minutes. I use bone broth by freezing it in ice packs. I add 1 piece to each soup.
- We mix the flour and yoghurt we bought in a separate bowl and add them to our cooked soup little by little by mixing.
- After pouring the yoghurt mixture for 5 minutes, we boil it and take it off the stove. li>
- We mix it by adding olive oil and mint to it.
- Our baby’s soup is ready after it cools down.
- You add mint during cooking, it stays in chunks, so I add it after cooking. This recipe makes 2 bowls of soup. If you want to give it as a single meal, you can reduce the sizes and make it from 1 glass. Bon appetit to the babies. (:.