Ingredients for Yogurt Soup Recipe for Babies
- 1 tea glass of rice
- 1 glass of yogurt< /li>
- 1 level tablespoon of whole wheat flour (also oat flour)
- 1 egg yolk (use according to the month please)< li itemprop="ingredients">1-2 teaspoons of mint
- Married bone broth / meat or chicken broth (depending on baby’s month)
- Olive oil
- 2-3 glasses of water (adjust according to consistency)
How to Make Yogurt Soup for Babies?
- First, wash the rice and put it in the pot.
- Let’s add water to it and let the rice boil.
- Take yogurt, egg yolk and flour in a bowl and whisk them well. Whisk until it is a completely homogeneous mixture.
- Take a ladle of water from the boiled rice water, add it to the yogurt mixture and whisk again.
- Add the mixture to the pot by stirring slowly and let it boil over medium heat.
- Let’s burn the mint by adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small pan and add it to the last soup, enjoy 🤩 Note: you can add salt to children older than 1 year old. In this way, you can consume the soup too 🤭.