Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
You Never Say You Can’t Do It (Raw Meatballs)
Ingredients for Don’t Say You Can’t (Raw Meatballs) Recipe
- 1.5 teaspoons of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of isot pepper
- Half a tea glass of paprika
- Half a tea glass of slightly more pomegranate syrup
- 1 glass of oil
- 2 large onions
- 5 cloves of garlic (large)
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 grated tomatoes
- A little more than half a pack of fine bulgur
How to Make a Raw Meatball Recipe?
- First of all, we put our bulgur in a mixing bowl. We add 3-4 glasses of hot water to it, cover it and leave it to rest.
- At that time, we grate the onions, strain the water and set it aside. Do not leave it with water. Your watered raw meatballs. Then grate the garlic and set it aside.
- Let’s grate our tomatoes too. If our materials are ready, let’s get started. Let’s put our bulgur in the tray or bowl where we will knead.
- Let’s add the spices, onion, oil, garlic, paste and knead. We add all the ingredients and knead it.
- Then if it feels dry, add the grated tomatoes instead of water. It will also give flavor. It also helps soften it. It does not spoil the taste.
- Add the pomegranate syrup last and continue kneading. Knead for an hour and a half. If the oil is less, you can add it.
- Then, after the bulgur is softened and mashed well, you can put on gloves, shape it and put it on a plate.
- You can chop and eat parsley and green onions if you wish. Bon appetit.