Yummy Breakfast Sauce
Ingredients for Delicious Breakfast Sauce
- 3 kilo tomatoes
- 1 kilo red pepper
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 heads of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 tea glass of vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
Making the Delicious Breakfast Sauce Recipe
- First, let’s wash the tomatoes and peppers; Let’s peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes and put them in a large pot.
- Let’s chop the peppers into small pieces and put them in the same pot.
- Let the tomatoes and peppers boil together for about half an hour.
- Tomato And when the pepper and pepper are well melted, let’s pass it through the blender and continue to boil.
- Let’s peel the garlic, chop it into small pieces or grate it.
- After sorting and washing the parsley, finely chop it.
- Garlics, After adding the parsley, sugar, olive oil, vinegar and salt (I recommend adjusting the amount according to your taste) to the boiling sauce, let it boil for another 15-20 minutes.
- Let’s put the jars hot and squeeze our jars. You can use it for breakfast, in your pasta and meatballs.
- You can keep our wonderful sauce in a cool and dark place until winter. Bon Appetit